- The highest level of technical expertise and experience is required
- Clients demand personal service and access to senior directors
- Risk is taken seriously and the overall cost of risk is addressed through risk management techniques
- A “risk solution” is required, not an “off-the-shelf” insurance policy
We Are Here To Serve You
- require the highest level of personal service, dealing with a senior director on serious issues
- demand innovative and cost effective solutions to their risk exposure
- expect their consultants to understand their business fully
Our mission, our strongest desire, is to constantly exceed your expectations.
And, when problems do occur, we do not run away. We will negotiate with underwriters and their representatives on your behalf and will make recommendations on how difficult issues can be best resolved.
But what can we do to help you?
Our task is to minimise the overall cost of risk to our clients. Cost of risk is not simply the size of annual insurance premiums, but includes the administrative cost of losses, the consequences to your ongoing business and the effect they have on your company morale. Our review of your business operation is intended to identify those areas of exposure that can be effectively addressed at an acceptable cost.
Your corporate goals are directed at maximising shareholder value and rarely include the operation of an internal insurance administration department. This is our specialty. We can act as your insurance department, establishing a well managed programme, providing management reports and releasing your staff energies to your corporate goals.
In spite of the very best risk management programmes, claims will and do occur. When the worst does happen, our primary task is to bring about fair and timely settlement of your loss. We ensure that your claims are properly presented and fully documented so that delays do not occur. The insurance markets we use are chosen in part because of their positive attitude toward payment of claims.
Nevertheless, we do take a very pragmatic and flexible approach to remunerations and are prepared to discuss alternative fee structures in specific cases.